Our 3-4 day trip to the Great Barrier Island is by nature unstructured, and adventure is the destination in itself. Everybody on board is welcome to help set & trim the sails or simply relax. For the night we’ll anchor in one of the gorgeous bays the area has to offer and enjoy the nostalgic and comfortable life on board this classic top sail schooner.
Windborne has 3 private double staterooms and 1 bunk in the main saloon. Licensed to carry 5 overnight.
- Sail and live on this well restored and maintained 62ft classic top sail schooner
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included, and home cooked by your food loving captain Avon Hansford!
- You welcome to sleep on deck under the stars or cozy up in your warm bunk (warm shower and toilet facility on board)
- Wildlife spotting and hopefully plenty of whale and dolphin encounters!
- Visit the beautiful and remote Great Barrier Island and experience a close encounter with Gannets just like Sir David Attenborough did!
On RequestBook Here